
Fortune cookie message, from the new Asian restaurant in my life.
Spent a day home, in quiet, resting my head. Sat with my new friend, Graffiti, he sang only a little... and I enjoyed it. Trying to be a good mom. Do everything right. I think he is here to teach me more about patience.
This home is really settled in. No longer new. All the pictures are in the right spot, all the shoes by the door. Rugs, blankets, chairs- everything is where it goes - not just where it looks good. It's lived in- and loved. Functional and comfortable. I like being here, in this part of life. I like who I'm with in this part of life.
They are helping me though my up coming - "battle"? Guess my dad and I are going to be settling things up. Coming clean. I hope he's ready for some responsibility. I have learned enough to know how I feel, and what I can accept, and what I wont. So, here's to being me and setting free the five year old girl within.


1 Comments:
yeah - it said.. "Your gentle way are best." I couldn't toss it!
Post a Comment
<< Home